Seven Elements Of Interior Designs
Interior design is one of the arts that people love. It is the designing creatively inside the space of a building. The designed should be attractive and, however, allows the clients to perform their work. The customer should never feel discomfort with the interior designs or with the position, size, shape, and color of a thing.
Interior designers work with architects, furniture dealers, entrepreneurs, house owners, and contractors. If you want to become a successful designer, then you need to have some skills, and you should know the elements of interior designing. Seven most essential elements of interior design they are:
Color is one of the essential elements of interior design. The customer needs to decide the whole design by just observing the color. It should use in such a way that it should represent the functions and comfort. However, interior designers will suggest some color combinations for different rooms:
- Natural Colors: Blue, brown, green, etc. comes under natural colors. They give some accent to the interiors. They remind the sense of outdoors. However, they are most suited for the bedrooms, garage, and bathrooms. It is because they indicate some relaxation.
- Comfort Colors: Cocoa brown, biscuit color, cream color, pumpkin orange, etc. are some of the colors that fall under comfort colors. These can make your room warm and freshen up. These are recommended highly for the halls and kitchens.
- Contrast Colors: There are some colors, such as white, black, red, etc. that are suitable for living areas and dining halls. They give a stylish look at the backdrop of rooms.
It also has consideration for constructing the buildings. It performs the customer’s activities with comfort. The artificial light system can arrange in the rooms, and there are three methods for lighting your room. They are:
- General Lighting: It is the natural light required lighting provided in rooms and covers all the corners.
- Local Lighting: Another name for local lighting is task lighting, which means; it provides light only for the space in which it is fixed.
- Accent Lighting: This accent lighting use for some special reasons and used mostly to highlight the things and to decorate some objects in rooms.
Shape; Elements Of Interior Designs
The shape is a dimensional area, and it decides to shape or outline the objects. A form is also coming under a shape, which is by combining two or more shapes. There are three types of shapes: they are:
- Natural shapes
- Geometric shapes
- Non-objective shapes
Space is nothing but an area. It allows for different uses of interior design. It has two types, they are:
- Two-dimensional space
- Three-dimensional space
Length and breadth come under two dimensional, and with these two plus height also comes under three-dimensional spaces.
It is a mark that can create a form or shape. Lines divide into three types:
- Horizontal Lines: We can see on beds and tables.
- Vertical Lines: We can see on windows and doorways.
- Dynamic Lines: We can see on the stairs.
Interior Designs: Texture
We can feel this texture if we touch the designed objects. The texture is of two types, they are:
- Visual texture
- Actual texture
Patterns; Element Of Interior Designs
Patterns are the designs composed of forms, textures, and lines. These patterns use with care and can create an attractive look in the room.